I finally can finish a layout today. This time I did this layout and submitted for Trixie Scraps Designs Speed Scrap Gallery (check out the forum and challenges here). Tracy, a.k.a. Trixie, hosted this Speed Scrap yesterday evening on her Facebook page.
Here’s the step-by-step to do the Speed Scrap from Trixie Scraps Designs (06/07/2012):
- Choose at least 3 background papers and stack them.
- Choose 3 photos from the same event or day and place them in a straight line.
- Add a frame to one of the photos.
- Use 5 of any of the following: flowers, ribbons, strings, stars or scatters.
- Add a journal box and write at least 3 sentences about the day/photos used.
- Add a large title to your page.
- Add a date tag to your layout and rick your shadows.
Here’s my layout for today:
|Kit: Quality Time by Trixie Scraps Design, Software: My Memories Suite, Font: Travel Diary (dafont.com)|
Software that I used to make this layout is My Memories Suite V3. This is an awesome and super easy software for digital scrapbooking I ever used! This software can do many things that Photoshop/Photoshop Element can do, and way cheaper!
You can try the MMS for FREE before you buy it! You will find out by yourself what you can create with this software. Moreover, you can get $10 OFF with my special code STMMMS3393 (sensitive case, just copy and paste the code when you check out). How’s that for saving money?