Today we have a great freebie for you!! Woohoo! Who doesn’t like Freebies?! 😀
These Purse Cards that you can use for tea parties, bridal showers, baby showers, baby announcements. The possibilities are endless what you can do with these cute cards. They even work great as a fun dress-up for little girls.
Now, all of MyMemories Friday Freebies will be MyMemories Suite V3 Compatible. What does that mean??.? It means that you can now load the freebies directly into your MyMemories Suite V3 Software, and then completely customize them with any paper and embellishments that you have.
MyMemories Suite V3 is #1 rated digital scrapbooking software. This is the super easy software for digital scrapbooking I ever used! This software can do many things that Photoshop/Photoshop Element can do, and way cheaper! You will find out by yourself what you can create with this software. Now, you can get $10 OFF with my special code STMMMS3393 (sensitive case, just copy and paste the code when you check out). Plus you will get $10 gift certificate to the online digital store. How’s that for saving money? 😀
Tutorial to customize your Purse Cards using MyMemories Suite V3:
- Download template file and install it into your software
- Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
- Now you can print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
- You can right-click on the white guide and lock it in place to keep it from moving while you are working. Make sure this is the top layer of your project before printing.
- Instead of adding the paper as a background paper, you can add it as an embellishment so that you can move the paper around. This is especially useful when using papers with stripes or circles, so you can decide which part of the paper you want to use.
- Once it is added as an embellishment, you can now select the paper and move it into the position you want it.
- Just SAVE and PRINT on card stock!
Purse Card Tutorial:
1. Print your Purse Card templates on cardstock and gather supplies. (Recommended supplies: small craft scissors, bone folder, 8-12″ of ribbon, stapler, tape or velcro)
TIP: To print your information on the inside create another page with the template in place. Put all your text and embellishments in (leaving a little room on the edges) and then remove the template right before exporting or printing the inside page on the back of the first. This will keep from having to worry about if the templates line up exactly when cutting out your card.
2. Using the scissors cut along outside line.
3. Fold card at indentations.
TIP: Using a bone folder will help you get crisp edges on your project.
4. Repeat by folding down top flap.
5. Staple or glue ribbon to both sides of your card on the inside to look like a strap or handle.
6. Enjoy the finished cards and share. Don’t forget to use your imagination. The possibilites are endless!