To make this gift bag, you will need:
– a plain paper bag, color at your choice
– paper doily
– a scallop circle, for mine I punched with medium size scallop punch from EK Success
Basically you just glue them all together on the paper bag, like you see on the picture.
To make the Accordin flower, I cut a 12×12 scrapbook paper with my Silhouette Cameo.
– First open Silhouette Studio software (you download for here).
– Open the SVG file from the folder you saved it.
– You will see the shapes: 2 paper strips and 2 sizes of circles.
– To cut them, you need to add cut line by click on Cut window. You can find it on your top right.
– Send to Silhouette, adjust the setting based on what kind of paper you will use. I used pattern scrapbook paper, I cut it with setting: blade #3, speed #3 and thickness #33.
– Peel all the cut shapes off the cutting mat, be careful when you peel them.
– Fold the 2 strips of paper zigzag and glue them together, make a circle.
– For glueing the circles on the top and the bottom, you need to hold them right side up, it’s kindda look like a party hat, push in the middle gently until it’s flat and circle. You need to arrange the circle accordion and hold at the edge when you glue the 2 circles on the top and at the bottom. For mine, I glued the small circle at the bottom and I pinched a different pattern scrapbook paper with my scallop punch and glued it on top of it.
– You can add any embellishments you like. But for mine I added a tag with a small ribbon on it.
Need more inspirations for the Accordion flower? You can check on WendyBird Designs gallery.
Hopefully this step-by-step can help you. If you have any questions, you can send me email or ask me at the comment box.
What is your spring project?