I found the Little Tangles Challenge blog and I kindda like it 😀 This week challenge is to use washi tape. There are gorgeous inspirations from the DT on their blog.
This card I made for Little Tangles Challenge #15 – Washi It Up:
- CTMH A True Thank You My Acrylix stamp (M1029)
- CTMH Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2105)
- CTMH Dream Pop Paper Pack (Exclusive Scrapbooking Month only)
- American Craft Boxed Cards Harmony
- Washi Tape (I got a set of them from Pick Your Plum)
- ek tools 3-D foam dot square
- Martha Stewart Rounded corner punch
Thank you for visiting!
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!
Close To My Heart is making a new Autumn/Winter 2013 stamp set, A True Thank You, available immediately and will donate 100% of the profits from sales of the set from May 23 through June 30 to the American Red Cross to aid the Oklahoma victims. Help us provide relief to those affected by the devastating Oklahoma tornado by purchasing A True Thank You stamp set for $2.95 (M1029) today!
Shop online or contact me to learn more about the Close To My Heart Relief for Oklahoma campaign and stamp set.