Every month she will open a sign up for Card Chain Challenge, an International card exchange and you can create a card to send to someone above you on the list. She will provide several creative options for you to make your card, you can use two, three, or four, but you only required to use one of them. You can read these rules to play along and go to Deb’s blog for sign up to play at this August Card Chain Challenge from August 1st through August 17th.
This is the card I created for July Card Chain Challenge:
I stamped the big flower, butterflies and leaves on a piece of white cardstock and colored them with pencil color. Then I stamp 2 medium flowers on a separate piece of cardstock, handcut and colored them one by one. After that, I glued them with 3-D foam dot, a little bit overlap with the big flower. All the clear stamps I used come in one stamp set. Arent’ they sweet?
- Card Word Puzzle My Acrylix Stamp Set of 63 (C1494)
- Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2193)
- Creme Brulee Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2167)
- Pear Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2197)
- Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2105)
- The Paper Studio kraft cardstock
- My Recollections creme & white cardstock
- My Recollections gems
- Scotch scrapbook glue and 3-D foam tape
- American Craft colored pencils
- Sharpie Brown Fine Tip Marker
And here is the sketch I used to create my card:
Hope you can play along with us this month. It’s full of fun, you send out a card, you get a card! 😀