Last week I found a new challenge called, Atlantic Sketch Challenge. Here’s a little bit about their guidelines to enter the challenge:
- can be ANY project (card, scrapbook page, altered item, etc) as long as it uses the sketch
- any and all products accepted; no limitations
- entry must be a new project( not something you made last year that just happens to fit)
- must be entered using the inlinkz submission
- submit direct link to photo of entry/blog post
- a link back to our challenge as well as that you are entering must be visible on blog post or in photo comments if it’s not on a blog
- if link is from Photobucket, Facebook etc….photo privacy must be set to public otherwise we won’t be able to come see your great project
- you can combine entry with other challenges
- must be submitted by deadline
- must have fun creating 🙂
Top 3 will be chosen by the Design Team and will be announced on the Wednesday after submissions close, along with the design teams creations for that week.
This card I made for their Sketch Challenge #23 this week:
I love the new paper packet, Laughing Lola. It has vibrant colors and patterns. I added pieces of Gyspsy cardstock for the matte and couple of adhesive gems from the Sparkles Clear Assortment. The sentiment I stamped using 2 stamp sets, Heartfelt Birthday Wishes and For Every Occasion set (retired). I used Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad. The paper flower is from Just Blooms Flower Paper Shapes, Paradise.
This is one quick card, I did it in less than 15 minutes including the cutting, stamping and putting them together. You can get all the supplies to make gorgeous scrapbook layouts and cards HERE. And when you put an order of $50 or more, you will be qualified to get this beautiful Stamp of The Month, Scandianvian Wishes, set of 16 for only for $5 until October 31, 2013.
Watch for the new Holidays from the Heart Gift idea on October 15th!
I hope you will like it and Thank You for visiting 🙂