What you will need:
- Any colors of felt that you will use to make flowers and cut out the letters.
- Glue gun or all puose glue that can be used for craft projects.
- Shadow box frame. (I got them at Big Lots for 50% off each!)
- White card stock for background. Cut as big as your shadow box frame size.
Here are the links to some how to make flowers from felt:
How to do it:
- Make felt flowers and leaves as many as you want to use.
- Trace the letters on the felt and cut.
- Glue the cutout felt on the card stock.
- Align in the center.
- Arrange the flowers and leaves before you glue them.
- If you think you like their position on the letter, then glue them down.
- Put it in the frame.
- Ta-Da! You’re done with your project and you have a pretty monogram for your wall.
You can use this tutorial to make wall decor for nursery with cut out animals, flowers or even silhouette of your children or favorite person for the frame.
Have fun trying and please link back to comment box your projects. I would love to see your beautiful projects, too!