HAPPY WORLD CARDMAKING DAY!
Today is a special day for all cardmakers! You are specials because you make cards out of your hearts and that bless your recipients. I know for sure because when I got handmade cards from friends, I was blessed and so happy 😀
I would like to share some Christmas cards I made using Workshop On The Go Frosted Cardmaking Kit from Close To My Heart. I made 15 cards (5 each of 3 designs) inspired by Jeanette Lynton! This kit helps me to make cards easily, quickly and I saved some money.
Included in the kit (retail value $32.79 but you only pay $24.95):
- 1 – My Acrylix® Frosted Cardmaking Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
- 2 – Frosted B&T Duos® Papers
- 5 – Cardstock Sheets (2 Colonial White, 1 Kraft, 1 Olive, 1 Ruby)
- 15 – Colonial White Cards & Envelopes
- 1 – Champagne, Colonial White, & Silver Baker’s Twine (10 yards)
- 1 – Silver Glitter Gems (108)
- 1 – Instructional Brochure
Additional supplies to make this cards:
- Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad: Cocoa (Z2114), Olive (Z2137), Ruby (Z2170) and Twilight (Z2160)
- My Acrylix Blocks: 1″ x 1″ (Y1000), 3″ x 3″ (Y1006), 2″ x 6.5″ (Y1010), and 4″ x 5″ (Y1012)
- 3D Foam Tape
You can get all the supplies HERE. And when you put an order of $50 or more, you will be qualified to get this beautiful Stamp of The Month, Scandianvian Wishes, for only for $5 until October 31, 2013.
Watch for the new Holidays from the Heart Gift idea on October 15th!