On Christmas 2011, I got my all my family some personalized gifts and of course with cute pictures of our first daughter. But for Christmas last year, I was thinking to give them something else, not just store personalized gifts (thought it would be easier…) but I was planning to make them. Pinterest is always a good place to find inspirations. Here what I came up with. I made 3, one for my mom-in-law, one for my grandma-in-law and one for me 😀
What you need:
- Jewelry wire 20 or 24 gage (I used 24 gage, as suggested on Sarah’s tutorial)
- Any beads that you would like to use (I used pearls, diamond, and also blue beads).
- Clasps and jump rings (I used both silver and gold)
- Necklace chain (I used both silver and gold)
How To Do It:
- Basically, you just wrap around the beads with the jewelry wire. I follow the steps on Sarah Ortega’s blog. It is very easy to follow.
I hope you like it and can make it too 🙂
This post I linkup at Inspire Me Monday – Week 92 over the Creating With Joy blog where you will find lots of inspirations!