This was our first time got to go and see the Wildlights at Columbus Zoo. It was super fun and pretty lights! And that was one freezing night but it was worth it. The girls loved it.
I used the sketch from Ashley Horton and my theme is still around Winter/Christmas layout for Scrapping Everyday Miracles January Sketch Challenge. Do you know that SEM has new Design Team for the new term??? They have created beautiful projects for kicking of the New Year, so check them out HERE!
You are invited to join us for this month challenge Theme Challenge is “Friends Forever” and the verse you can use on your project is from Proverb 17:17 – “A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity (ESV)” – or pick your own favorite Bible version. You can pick your own theme but you have to use these sketches to enter the challenge:
- You may create any projects (card, scrapbook layouts, paper crafting, digital scrapbooking) and enter separate different projects for the Monthly Theme, Layout Sketch and Card Sketch challenges.
- You may combine the Monthly Theme Challenge (or your own theme) using the given Layout or/and Card Sketches.
- You may enter as many unique projects as you wish, as long as they meet the challenge criteria.
- You may combine challenges with other challenges as many as you like.
- You MUST mention Scrapping Everyday Miracles Challenge on your blog and link to SEM Blog.
- No Backlinking. New Projects only!
- Please visit those who entered before you at least 3 people and leave them some love. That would be a great encouragement for them 🙂 THANKS!
Enter your projects HERE for a chance to win these 3 prizes for this month’s challenge! Can’t wait to see all your projects 🙂